Tuesday, October 8, 2013

RENT THE RUNWAY - RADENRORO DRESS REVIEW


Girls, if you haven't heard of Rent the Runway yet, I highly suggest you check them out. RTR is an online membership where members get to rent and wear designer brand dresses without committing to a hefty purchase. 

I was off to a wedding reception at a brewery in Philly so I wanted something fun, yet chic. This Radenroro Golden Leaf Teacup Dress (which normally retails for $450!) was a great option. The reviews on RTR stated that the dress is incredibly form fitting, and the length is very short - which was perfect for a very petite gal, ordering a last minute dress online! 

What I really appreciated about ordering the dress was that the bold print launched me out of my comfort zone (black...and more black) and I felt like a mini Blair Waldorf. I didn't want to take away the beauty of the dress by going overboard with accessories, so I kept it to a minimum. I paired the dress with metallic earrings, a studded clutch I bought a long time ago from Forever21, black lace-up heels and picked a neutral color for my nails. 



Ta-Da! What do you think?


No comments:

And now, the comments!