Tuesday, October 22, 2013

GET THE LOOK - FALL OUTFITS

Melissa's Favorite Fall Looks

Perfect for pumpkin picking or heading to the park, this look is comfy chic. A great way to play up a simple sweatshirt is by pairing it with fun pieces. Try throwing a parka over top and layering with a classic fall scarf. Embellished flats and oxblood jeans help add visual interest to the look.

A big fall staple for me are my boyfriend jeans. I love rocking a pair with my favorite gray ankle boots a striped top and fur vest on colder days. Yes, fur vest. I'm from Jersey, okay? A crossbody bag helps to keep the look casual.

Caroline's Favorite Fall Looks

Just because it's fall doesn't mean you should ban your mini skirts to the annex of your closet just yet.Transition your mini into a cozy fall look with tights, booties and a chunky sweater. Tie the look together with some leather and a statement necklace.

I love Western inspired accessories, especially a good pair of cowgirl boots. Pair them with your favorite jeans and a cozy sweater for the ultimate on the go look. For those chillier days, add a chunky knit infinity scarf to keep you warm.

No comments:

And now, the comments!